Tuesday, May 5, 2009

MAKE & DO

EXERCISES

1. Complete the diagram with the words and phrases in the box.
a mistake / a phone call / friends /my homework / the bed / the ironing
the shopping / the washing

make__________, ____________, _____________, _____________
do____________, ____________, _____________, _____________
2. Complete the sentences with the phrases from exercise 1.
1 My dad …………………… in our house. He makes a great tortilla!
2 Juan is a new student, but he …………………… easily because he’s sociable.
3 I always …………………… on the same day the teacher gives it to us.
4 Alicia, are you still using the phone? I need to …………………… .
5 I …………………… when I sent the text message to Sally instead of Steve.
6 Charlie …………………… in the morning before he has a shower.
7 I …………………… every weekend so I have clean clothes for the week.
8 I don’t like …………………… because it makes me hot and I burn the clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment