Monday, April 27, 2009

WORDS THAT ARE VERBS & NOUNS

En inglés algunas palabras pueden ser sustantivos y verbos. Ten cuidado porque como tienen la misma forma los tienes que distinguir por el contexto.
Intenta hacer el siguiente ejercicio:

Complete the sentences with the following words and then decide if they are nouns or verbs.
Smell, Love, work, phone, sleep, snow,
break, walk, dance, aswer, drink, help, dream.
- Why don't you ............................. the phone?
- I hate the ............................. of coffee.
- My new Cd player doesn't ...............................
- ...................... is really important in a relationship.
- I need some .............................. with my maths exam.
- I always ................................. to school.
- Our .............................. is from 11'30 to 12'00.
- My mum studied ............................... when she was young.
- I could't ................................ last night, I had a terrible .................................
- Can I use your .................................., please? I need to make a call.
- She hates walking in the ................................. It is freezing!
- I'd like to ................................... some water, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment