Tuesday, March 24, 2009

-ED & -ING ADJECTIVES

  • Los adjetivos terminados en -ed describen cómo nos sentimos. Ej: interested, bored, excited, etc.
  • Los adjetivos terminados en -ing describen lo que causa este sentimiento. Ej: interesting, boring, exciting.
Ej: The lesson was boring so I got bored.

Completa los siguientes adjetivos con las terminaciones correctas:
  1. I was surpris___ to see Ann there.
  2. It was surpris___ to see her.
  3. I find this work very tir___.
  4. It makes me tir___.
  5. Her exams results were dissapoint___.
  6. She was very dissapoint___.
  7. She was excit___ about her new job.
  8. It was an excit___ new challenge.
  9. We were shock___ to hear about your brother.
  10. The news was really shock___.
  11. His explanations are confus___.
  12. Listening to him, I got confus___.
  13. I get annoy___ when people break promises.
  14. It's annoy___ when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment